Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
What size spacers are those, like .75” / 20mm? How’s the fender clearance, i.e. will the tires bottom out on the fender, or will they still clear? I’m thinking of doing something similar, but also changing the bolt pattern to 5x114.3, since that’s the same pattern as the Mustang, and there are a LOT more wheels to choose from in that bolt pattern. I know the stock wheels are 19x8 with a +55mm offset and 235/40 tires, and the particular Mustang wheel I have in mind is 19x8.5 with a +50mm offset, and I’d probably run 245/40 tires. Just not sure if they’d stick out too far with the spacer / adapter, wider wheel, and lower offset. Your setup looks decent, in that it pushed them out more towards the fender…

·
Registered
868 Posts
Nice. I've been running 20mm front and 25mm rears. So far so good. Much more aggressive stance!

·
Registered
263 Posts

I installed mine along with new Pirelli P Zero gt 235-40-19

Reactions: FusionPhil

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Potentially, I had wheel vibration after properly installing them. I removed the front set and vibration was gone. Garageline has been great though. They are shipping me another set so I'm hoping it's smooth sailing after I install those. I will let y'all know the result.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have had no problems with vibration. Already put 500 miles on them this week

·
Registered
868 Posts
No problems here and I've had them on for about 10,000 miles. I did get the OK from Garageline to torque mine to 150 lb/ft, FYI.

On another note. Do our lug nuts take a 22mm socket?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Any update on this. Spacers still holding out and working fine?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Only negative to wheel spacers is stress on bearing which COULD lead to premature failure..........but whatever looks wise is great.

·
Registered
900 Posts
No problems here and I've had them on for about 10,000 miles. I did get the OK from Garageline to torque mine to 150 lb/ft, FYI.

On another note. Do our lug nuts take a 22mm socket?
21mm

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts