Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some digging around, I found a black center cap that fits the factory wheel. These aren't the cheap Chinese knockoffs from eBay, but a genuine Ford part.

The part actually comes stock on the Mustang GT350, but it's a direct fit for the factory Sport wheels. They look SO much better than the cheesy blue caps that our cars ship with.

The Ford part number is FR3Z-1003-A. List price is $17.18 apiece, but I found them online for $12.37 each with free shipping.

Ford Parts Online | Genuine Ford Parts

I hope others find this useful... :D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,338 Posts
Looks like Sunrise Ford Parts ships to USA only. I could not get to select another country. Too bad.
Just do a Google search with the part number, tons of other dealers come up - even ebay has them. Although Sunrise Ford is cheaper out of all I checked by a few dollars (due to their free shipping).

Thanks for posting, these look a ton better! Are they sort of matte black, or glossy like the blue ones? I see both come up on Google but yours look a little matte.

·
Registered
481 Posts
wow these look amazing! thank you will def order

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just do a Google search with the part number, tons of other dealers come up - even ebay has them. Although Sunrise Ford is cheaper out of all I checked by a few dollars (due to their free shipping).

Thanks for posting, these look a ton better! Are they sort of matte black, or glossy like the blue ones? I see both come up on Google but yours look a little matte.
I'd say mine are more of a matte finish, which matches the factory rims better IMHO.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Has anyone got a part number for the gloss black center cap that will fit our wheels.

·
Super Moderator
1,338 Posts
The one in the first post?

If it's something different, you're probably seeing aftermarket caps or decals.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just bought 4 cheap Ebay ones. I now have three. Looked great, fit too loosely though. OEM all the way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts