Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning... I woke up had my coffee and got ready for work... my wife, bless her heart, came into the bathroom as I was in the shower and said "I'm going to take your car to the gym, you can drive the truck to work today".

Normally in this situation I'd say, "Sure babe, see you tonight", but this time was different... still lathered in soap I recklessly jumped out of the shower and firmly said "You're kidding right, you can't drive that car get"

As most of you probably have a hunch... I got a look so sharp and deathly the soap dried up 馃槼.

Anyone else find themselves selfishly hoarding all of the fun?

Banned
Well, I'm guilty of this in my EDGE, It's the Wifes, but she works in Waikiki 27 miles away. I drive 2 miles to work on base. So now she drives the Fusion Hybrid and I drive the EDGE. I was totally winning till she told me I could keep the EDGE and she would pick the next car. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the EDGE but my next car is a GTR or C63...she's not stealing that draft pick from me! lol

Registered
I used to do that when I had my Shelby, every time she would ask to drive the car somewhere I would always say somthing like "I think it's supposed to rain today" or somthing along those lines. I had that car for 4 years and she only drove it once.

Registered
Haha so when I finally gave up my ST (and my manual transmission for that matter) I told my soon to be wife that I would get a vehicle we could both drive. I let her take it for a test drive at the dealer when I drove it for the first time myself and she loved it. I have let her drive it a couple times since I got it and I am the exact same way...I watch her drive away like I just lost my will to live that day haha. Now on a serious note...Once the wedding is over in October and I get my wheels (probably won't be put on until spring i'm sure) I made her well aware that this once a week privilege she is getting to take my car out will be no more! ;) She calls me an *******...I say I'm playing it smart 0:)

Registered
my current 2010 has been driven by my best friend once cause I was drunk, other than that, my car hasn't been driven by anyone since the moment I signed the paperwork other than when taking it in for trade in, and the occasional maintenance guy pulling it in to a shop. I don't let anyone in my driver's seat. It will be the same on the new car.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
And certainly can't adjust the seat or the steering wheel in any way. You will never get that back to the right spot.
Moving that seat is against all the rules... luckily for me I have the memory settings for the seat... However, I still feel that it never feels the same after it's moved.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts