Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, First off Merry Christmas. I've got great news for whoever is interested in seeing a bodykit for a Fusion Sport such as front grille, front splitter/lip, rear diffuser with fins, side skirt extension... I work at the WORLD FAMOUS Galpin Auto Sports. If some of you guys remember the show Pimp My Ride, it was filmed here at Galpin Auto Sports. So, if you guys are interested in any of those parts or any other ideas please let me know. If we have about 10-15 people who would be interested please let me know so we could make it happen! Have a great day and enjoy the HOLIDAYS!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Would love to see this and get some additional details prior to committing. TIA.

·
Registered
402 Posts
YES!!!!

This car need a more aggressive front end. The smaller grille was such a let down. I would go in on a new front end/grille and possibly a new hood with a scoop or something.

Reactions: Reaper

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I like the 3D carbon kit.

Reactions: Dconlan4

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I wouldn't mind some modest splitters all around, but nothing too ricey or gawdy.

Something like this...

or maybe this...

except slightly smaller.

I would probably buy a full front fascia if it had something like the 3dCarbon body kit look, but a one piece front, rather than just a chin spoiler, with a bigger intercooler opening to accommodate a bigger intercooler.

This would be pretty sweet if it were one piece tailored for the Sport.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Different rear spoiler would be nice as long as it utilizes the factory holes.
Agree here. I would like to see a big larger spoiler/wing. Definitely not to STi size, but something a little more substantial to set this baby apart a bit.

Reactions: r0b_cee

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
How about a more aggressive hood with a scoop and some venting?
Something like this?

I think it would look pretty good if you were doing a full bodykit to go with. Otherwise maybe a bit too aggressive with stock body work.

One thing to keep in mind when altering a underhood airflow. There have been reports of the hood doing unhappy things at high speed when you start messing with the underbody coverings and/or hood vents. I'm not saying that that there would be a problem, but it might be something to look further into if you plan on spending much time above 120 mph.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Not a big fan of the scoop but I like the vents a lot. Get rid of the scoop, move the vents forward a bit, and I think you have a winner.

Reactions: r0b_cee

·
Registered
402 Posts
Maybe something like a Shelby GT350 style grille?
I like the idea of making it look more like a Mustang in the front and a Fusion in the back. Kind of like a reverse mullet.

Just getting rid of the blue oval in the front would be a step up.

Reactions: Reaper

·
Registered
142 Posts
Something like this?

I would love something like this so I could take the middle bumper bar and black it out, creating the illusion of a gaping Cobra-esque mouth. Sorry for the MS Paint quality edit but this is what I'm talking about.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts