Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Wish they would do more on the performance side along with the cosmetic changes.
I have to agree the white hood looks good.

·
Registered
51 Posts
They look to be the same hood...
Front end looks modified on the white one
Disappointed with only visual effects. I'm guessing the car is too new

·
Registered
64 Posts
These vented hoods are to be sold as complete hoods or have to find a shop to fabricate it on existing?

·
Registered
529 Posts
That hood on the white car gives me... well... we all know where I was going with that. It's subtle, It's aggressive, It's different... It's down right sexy.

I smell some aftermarket hood opportunities.

·
Registered
63 Posts

I wish they kept the front grille the same...I love this Mustang-ish look! Just need another company to make something like it as the previous two just saw it as a concept or went out of business.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
The two hoods definitely are not the same. Am I the only one that prefers the scoop ?!
I like them both, but I would probably go with the scoop as it will look more aggressive from the front, vs the vent, you can only see it if you are high enough above the car to see it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The two hoods definitely are not the same. Am I the only one that prefers the scoop ?!
I definitely prefer the scoop as well. Looks way cooler IMO. Not a big fan of the backwards vent on the white one. Or the white. should have done a red one, or black.

·
Registered
142 Posts

I wish they kept the front grille the same...I love this Mustang-ish look! Just need another company to make something like it as the previous two just saw it as a concept or went out of business.
This front end would give me all the tinglies. Wow. If I had my white, I'd black out the little bumper area between the two inlets to make it look larger and boom that would be amazing.

I'd probably prefer the scoop hood for aesthetics but either would be cool.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

Im digging the wrap job, I just might have to use that design once I settle into one. Im still on the fence about getting rid of the stang.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts