Registered
2019 > 2018 > 2017 :)
275 Posts
Its 23hours away for me, not likely.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Not going this year 😥

Too much going on and money is tight right now.

I'd encourage whoever can make to do so. There were six or so other Sports there last year, plus a lot of cool modded Fusions. Also a number of really poorly modded ones.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
169 Posts
Hope one of you took pics

·
Registered
412 Posts
Saw Jroc's sport on one of the YouTube posts that went up. No mistaking those pipes. Seemed to be a wicked turn out and looked as though there were more sports there than last year.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
any updates / pics ?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Saw Jroc's sport on one of the YouTube posts that went up. No mistaking those pipes. Seemed to be a wicked turn out and looked as though there were more sports there than last year.
Link to said video please? I took 0 pics & haven't seen any pics taken by others yet. I guess everyone hates my car 😔

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
169 Posts
Reactions: Engineer and Fozzy

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
The attendance of 209 Fusions with 15 Sports puts the Sports at 7% of attendees , which is closer than any Ford numbers ever published. Great show , guys and gals.
That's a cool bit of info @Gregg1LE :cool: I do wonder if there's a bit of self-selection bias though, given that FFS owners are probably more likely to be enthusiasts than a typical Fusion owner is, and the Fusion Flood is an enthusiast event. So that almost makes me think that (assuming the sample size of slightly over 200 is large enough--not sure about that) that the 7% would more likely be an upper cap on the percentage of FFSs vs those produced.

On the other hand, Fusions had a lot of years without Sport models, so if you look at it that way, if there are 7% FFS in the group, it sounds like a decent percentage of those produced might have been FFS.... I don't know. It'd be interesting to ever figure out the real numbers. Either way, thanks for sharing that! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts