Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an unmarried MyCalibrator for sale $100. As you may know Livernois charges $300 to transfer the unit to a new owner so the total cost will be $400 to you, however this does save you $200 off of the retail price which is $599+

Handwriting Adapter Audio equipment Font Gadget

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
213 Posts
Is this the same unit as they sell now? Seems smaller.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I gather the 'new' device is called the 'MyCalibrator Touch'. I'm not sure of the physical differences but I've confirmed with Livernois that the devices do exactly the same thing. If you have any concerns I'd point you to them for clarification.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
213 Posts
From what I gather the 'new' device is called the 'MyCalibrator Touch'. I'm not sure of the physical differences but I've confirmed with Livernois that the devices do exactly the same thing. If you have any concerns I'd point you to them for clarification.
I am sure what you say is Gospel but I have contacted them through e-mail. Should get a response by tomorrow. Please consider it sold.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
213 Posts
Dave Ameduri at Livernois said they can no longer transfer or modify non touch screen tuners. I even sent the picture you posted to them to make sure the info was correct. Sorry bud we tried:sick:😖

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I spoke with Dave @ Livernois and sure enough the tuner isn't supported due to some issue with the manufacturer of the circuit board?? Anyway they are offering a $200 trade in for the Touch version. So If you are interested in doing that I'll take $50 for it and you'll get $150 off a new one.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
213 Posts
So I spoke with Dave @ Livernois and sure enough the tuner isn't supported due to some issue with the manufacturer of the circuit board?? Anyway they are offering a $200 trade in for the Touch version. So If you are interested in doing that I'll take $50 for it and you'll get $150 off a new one.
PM me with how to pay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts