Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

New Guy here from NJ. I just traded in my 2015 Explorer Sport for a new 2017 Magnetic Grey Fusion Sport with sunroof and 401A.

I had a few mods on the XSport... Livernois 93 Performance tune with their 3Bar MAP and 160 Thermostat. Also, gapped the SP534 plugs at .030" and installed a drop in K&N panel filter. My tuner is currently on it's way back to Livernois to get switched over to my new ride.

Photobucket shut down 3rd party hosting so I can't add pics or I'd put a few up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Just looking around, seeing what mods others have done.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Welcome and a few mods are available and Im sure you know the tune is the best bang for the buck. By the way MGM are the fastest.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm probably one of the few here that is NOT tuned yet at 22,000 miles, but still loving it.

How did you like the Xsport? I really like them visually, but never driver an explorer, period.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did the same thing... traded in my '14 Xsport... Boy I miss that truck....... :( But, the look on someones face when you gap them them is priceless!! :p ;)

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did the same thing... traded in my '14 Xsport... Boy I miss that truck....... :( But, the look on someones face when you gap them them is priceless!! :p ;)

Thanks Guys for the Welcome!

Yeah, I miss mine already. 1st time in many years that I don't have an SUV. I would have bought out the lease on the XSport, but I have had many issues with it since new and only had 400 miles left on the bumper to bumper warranty. Last issue was the paint started bubbling on the hood, also PTU seals, wheel bearings, etc.. I loved the truck and would have probably kept it if it weren't for the risk of continued issues.

I'm hoping the FFS is more reliable. I'm having fun driving it and getting about 5 miles a gallon better mileage too. But if I have to deal with issues again, next vehicle won't be a Ford.

Reactions: ike

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome for a fellow New Jerseyan...and Magnetic FS owner.

Wife just turned in her Ecoboost Stang for an Explorer Sport. Not a fan of SUVs, but it comes in handy on beach trips.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome for a fellow New Jerseyan...and Magnetic FS owner.

Wife just turned in her Ecoboost Stang for an Explorer Sport. Not a fan of SUVs, but it comes in handy on beach trips.

Thanks! You'll enjoy the XSport.

Reactions: mr. e

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I received my tuner back from Livernois and installed over the weekend. Like my XSport... Sooo much better with a tune.

Now I need tint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts