Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us who let our Sirius expire, this is just a reminder that Sirius usually has a free week or two around Memorial day and Labor day every year. No Howard though.

Mine is active again this week for free, which is all I would ever pay considering Spotify Premium is cheaper and better sound quality. But free is free so I'll listen this week.

Reactions: kdarbuckle and TomS

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
For those of us who let our Sirius expire, this is just a reminder that Sirius usually has a free week or two around Memorial day and Labor day every year. No Howard though.

Mine is active again this week for free, which is all I would ever pay considering Spotify Premium is cheaper and better sound quality. But free is free so I'll listen this week.
Thanks for the info, now if I can get my car back from the dealer this week.

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
There's two things I like about Sirius free weeks - I get a break from my Spotify playlists, and it reminds me why I don't pay for Sirius (as you said, the sound quality is terrible. Plus, their definition of a commercial must be different than all of ours - cause they're entirely not commercial free). Anyways, thanks for posting!

Reactions: SludgeFactory

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, now if I can get my car back from the dealer this week.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully just a hiccup.

You should have taken me up on my offer to buy mine a few months back. 12k miles so far and no problems.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's two things I like about Sirius free weeks - I get a break from my Spotify playlists, and it reminds me why I don't pay for Sirius (as you said, the sound quality is terrible. Plus, their definition of a commercial must be different than all of ours - cause they're entirely not commercial free). Anyways, thanks for posting!
The only thing it is good for is the news channels, but that has so many commercials I can't justify paying a dime for that. Plus I can get that on TuneIn App for free.

If they offered news channels only for free it would increase their listeners to those stations so they could charge more for advertisements. But they try to make money on both ends and I refuse to contribute.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I hate Sirius so much. Those bastards call me on weekends and evenings trying to get me to sign up. They literally wont stop calling me no matter how many times I ask them nicely to or yell at them loudly to. Im on the do not call list *******.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully just a hiccup.

You should have taken me up on my offer to buy mine a few months back. 12k miles so far and no problems.
Yep youre right on that. I had the cylinder head issue so they had it for a week to figure out it was the heads and that was in April.
Took the car back almost 3 weeks ago to have new heads put on, BUT they ordered the F150 heads. Car sat all last week torn apart waiting for the heads which arrived Monday. Monday they find out they also had the wrong head gaskets so they got ordered and they finally arrived today. Its looking like next Tuesday before I get it back.
Someone did a piss poor job of planning and logistics on this one. Nothing I can do about it except beat on the loaner.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My 6 months "expired" in February but it has never turned off. Have had all the channels as I always leave it on Sirius and never take it off.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I also use Spotify, and when my trial runs out I will not purchase Sirius.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts