·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone near this company?
ARK Performance USA, Inc (HQ)
2150 Maple Privado
Ontario ,CA 91761 USA

I emailed them and they have interest in producing an exhaust for our cars. They make a system for the Infinity Q50 3.0L turbo that sounds really good.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
I am about 200 miles from there ..

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
sure would

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
I will send you a pm

·
Registered
365 Posts
Oh snap! (as the kids say)... this sounds exciting.
I had a 2012 Kia Forte5 SX before my FFS and that community liked the ARK products.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Tell them to loop it like the new raptor so it has equal length pipes. I'm curious to see if that would help it sound less terrible.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well scratch this.The idiots are looking for a Ford Focus RS! How the hell you can mistake Focus for Fusion is beyond me but these people are total idiots! I don't even know if I'd want to buy a product from them now but hey I appreciate everyone's who tried to help me out with this.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wrote them back to point out how there were more Fusion Sports produced versus Focus RS's and how I think they might be missing the boat on this. If you are really interested, let your voices be heard and shoot them an email,
[email protected]

It might get their attention and help sway their decision.

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
Wow... yeah that's a big difference.

The Focus ST & RS market have so many parts already available - and to want to get started this late in the game is kind of odd, especially for exhaust systems.

That's one (of the few) things that sucks about our cars - while there's a handful of very good aftermarket parts out for us (or even all 2G Fusions) by made by dedicated people or companies who care, there's an unfortunately much larger amount companies that either cobble something together just to fill a gap in the market, or companies who straight up don't care to even look at all of us who are almost desperate for certain aftermarket parts (usually fairly basic things, too!).

Thanks for trying, tho!

Reactions: ArthurUSCG

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I'll just stick with my plan to make my own exhaust eventually.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Well, I just saw this but too bad they're looking for the wrong car. I'm close enough to have volunteered.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts