Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have an Edge Sport with the same motor and have been doing a lot of Vbox (https://www.vboxmotorsport.co.uk/index.php/us/products/performance-meters/vbox-sport) testing over the last year. Here is a thread in the Edge Forum you guys could browse and see the type of tests done and if you have any questions.

0-60 | Quarter Mile | Stock | Tuned Edge Sport Thread - 2.7L EcoBoost Specific - Ford Edge Forum

I figure it is a good point of reference for the Fusion Sport. If anyone is in RI I could test your Sport with you if you wanted to to see how quick the Fusion Sport's are with real world testing.

Thanks!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Nice thanks for the information, really interesting. So you were hitting mid 13's with a tune on a much heavier car, around 500-600lbs more, then that means a tuned fusion sport could easily be in the 12s. Almost a whole second off the 0-60 with a tune is pretty nice too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice thanks for the information, really interesting. So you were hitting mid 13's with a tune on a much heavier car, around 500-600lbs more, then that means a tuned fusion sport could easily be in the 12s. Almost a whole second off the 0-60 with a tune is pretty nice too.
Yes mid 13's, maybe a best of 13.2-3 with really good DA and launch. Figure the Fusion is 1/2 second quicker to 60 or 1/4 mile and I can't see why it won't be a mid-high 12's car competing with 5.0

·
Registered
100 Posts
Very Good Information - those are almost the exact same numbers I got on my 2016 2.7 F150 with a custom SCT tune (slip is posted on F150 ecoboost forum) - I had slightly better 60 ft times but since I had to launch and run in 4WH - I lost power at the back end - Our car is being delivered Sat and we will run it soon and post results.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very Good Information - those are almost the exact same numbers I got on my 2016 2.7 F150 with a custom SCT tune (slip is posted on F150 ecoboost forum) - I had slightly better 60 ft times but since I had to launch and run in 4WH - I lost power at the back end - Our car is being delivered Sat and we will run it soon and post results.
Nice, I am hoping once I get an intake and cat back like your truck I can get even faster times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts