Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 4 OEM Wheels for sale. 1 is in very good shape for $175, 2 are in decent shape for $125 each, and 1 is in rough shape for $100. If you take all 4 you get a $25 discount and the package price is $500 PLUS shipping. All prices PLUS shipping - I will be happy to get you a shipping quote. No bending or cracking just cosmetic flaws from winter curb scrapes. I have taken an overall picture of each wheel (sub-labeled as "A" and detailed pictures of the flaws sub-labeled as "B"). These wheels were just replaced two days ago and they would make a great set to either restore up to near new or restore up somewhat and put a second set of tires on them. Factory rubber valve stems included, TPMS sensors NOT included. These are the standard factory 19" wheels with the 5x108 bolt pattern and 55mm offset.

Fusion OEM Wheel 1A.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 1B.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 1B2.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 2A.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 2B.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 3A.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 3B.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 4A.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 4B1.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 4B2.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After putting on 4 new wheels and tires yesterday I've decided to put the original wheels up for sale with a discount for taking the full set. I am including pictures of each wheel and if you are interested in one or two the description and prices are as follows:

1: Very good - $175 plus shipping
2 and 3: Decent - $125 each plus shipping
4: Rough- $100 plus shipping

These are the standard 19" OEM wheels with the 5x108 bolt pattern and 55mm offset. The blue center caps are included, the original rubber valve stems are included, but
the TPMS sensors are NOT included.

Fusion OEM Wheel 2A.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 1A.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 3A.jpg Fusion OEM Wheel 4A.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What did you do to them?
Last winter during a snow/ice storm I went around a corner and slid into a curb and also scratched up the front spoiler a bit. Got an alignment and had the wheels checked to verify only cosmetic damage. I was running these wheels until two days ago.

·
Super Moderator
1,537 Posts
@TCFuSport I merged threads to include your additional images from the post that was pending approval.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I’m debating on getting number 3; would you mind getting me a shipping quote to zip 70460? As long as shipping isn’t heart attack consider it sold.

is venmo/cash app okay? Idk how the forum handles payment.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m debating on getting number 3; would you mind getting me a shipping quote to zip 70460? As long as shipping isn’t heart attack consider it sold.

is venmo/cash app okay? Idk how the forum handles payment.
I will get you a quote tomorrow. Thank you for your interest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts