Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking around for a muffler to give the car a bit of a growl and stumbled up this. It's mostly listed for the truck in the Flowmaster Youtube video, but on the site it says it fits the Fusion 2.7L as well. Four modes are programmed into the system; Valet, Normal (stock), Sport (adds 3 PSI) and Extreme (adds 4 PSI). All can be controlled with a downloadable app to your smart phone and a bluetooth connection at anytime. Claims for the trucks are upto 26HP and 36 Ft-Lbs of torque. Anyone use or know of someone that has used this product?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pic from the flowmaster site.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Pic from the flowmaster site.
At that price I would just spend 140 more and get a tune, which does more than just change the boost, and adds more HP and torque.

And better fuel economy.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Oreo

·
Registered
161 Posts
So I was looking around for a muffler to give the car a bit of a growl and stumbled up this. It's mostly listed for the truck in the Flowmaster Youtube video, but on the site it says it fits the Fusion 2.7L as well. Four modes are programmed into the system; Valet, Normal (stock), Sport (adds 3 PSI) and Extreme (adds 4 PSI). All can be controlled with a downloadable app to your smart phone and a bluetooth connection at anytime. Claims for the trucks are upto 26HP and 36 Ft-Lbs of torque. Anyone use or know of someone that has used this product?
I used this product for just over two months and ended up selling it for the JMS BoostMax. The delta chip ran me 0.1 quicker in the 1/4 mile (too many variables to call it a gain) but the BoostMax took off 0.6 seconds same month, same track within 5 degrees of same ambient temp. IF you are concerned about warranty issues then maybe the BoostMax is for you. IF you don't care about warranty or don't have a Ford Extended Service Plan, then I would go with one of the actual tunes discussed on this site such as Livernois or Unleashed.

Reactions: Oreo
1 - 5 of 5 Posts