Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 17 Sport displaced my daily driver Cobra to the outside for 7 months.

The 3rd car garage was a room when i bought the house 4.5 years ago, and i finally got the gumption to have it fixed. Wall torn down, garage door opener and rails installed, originally it was just the panels.

All my favorite things in one picture: 1 son, 2 Cobras, 1 Home Theater (in room above 3 car garage) and a new car I can tolerate driving to replace my Cobra!

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i had my daily Cobra (coupe), and as my second car I had a 2001 SLK. Someone totaled it by hitting it JUST RIGHT, and then the money from insurance sat in my bank for months.

Finally saw an 04 Mystichrome (only a convertible) and so i drove to L.A. and bought it. = )

one has 197k, other has 45k.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, I've had it since 2005, btw...i guess i never put a date in there.
=)

250k miles of smiles between both cobras.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Your garage is looking very good. Beautiful cars, the cobras look wild. I have talked with my garage experts and they will help me to expand my garage. I have enough space for 2 more garage doors. They also will upgrade my garage doors. It will be awesome. Now I have 2 garage doors that are awful, rusty and squeaky. When I open them, I need to hear a pair of headphones so I won’t hear them. The guys that will install the additional 2 garage doors and upgrade the 2 old garage doors said that it will be very fast, like 2 or 3 days. Awesome garage experts.
Yeah man, those cobras look wild. Jesus, I want one too. Very wild cars!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts