Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,312 Posts
Looks great I had mine painted Ford Ebony Black a while back when my bride had a little battle with a curb...

You know what is even better? When they get coated with brake dust and road film turn gun metal gray and still look "Fabulous"!

In case you are interested the black center cap part number is FR3Z-1003-A. I ordered mine online from Sunrise Ford Fontana CA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great I had mine painted Ford Ebony Black a while back when my bride had a little battle with a curb...

You know what is even better? When they get coated with brake dust and road film turn gun metal gray and still look "Fabulous"!

In case you are interested the black center cap part number is FR3Z-1003-A. I ordered mine online from Sunrise Ford Fontana CA.
I ordered black centre caps already... In mail !

·
Registered
868 Posts
Very Nice guys!!! I'm probably going to plasti-dip my wheels in the near future in case I want to go back to stock. I had great results with that on my truck.

I'll going to be dipping my 18" wheels I just got as well. Dip is great. Very durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I'll going to be dipping my 18" wheels I just got as well. Dip is great. Very durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do like plasti dip but using these for winter use only I wanted a little more durability. I have a friend that was able to paint and heat cured them for $100.

Reactions: ike and Oreo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts