Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking for a second set of wheels for summer tire and winter tire setup. I really like the 2014-2016 Fusion Titanium 19 inch wheel, but the cost on new is about $350 each. I don't mind refurbished if the cost is lower.

Does anyone have any recommendation on where to find them other than ebay or craigslist? Below is a photo of the wheels I'm talking about.

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
I can't help you with the OEM wheels, sorry. But a couple of ideas:

Consider 18" wheels. In general, the 18" snows are much less expensive than the 19".

Check out TireRack.com. When you input your vehicles information and choose to view snow tire/wheel combos, they provide a graphic of your car, and you can see how any wheel they sell will look on it. You can even change the color of the car graphic itself to match the color of your car. They have actual factory color choices.

For me, it made a big difference, and made it easier to make my choice.

I went with 235/45/18 Michelin X ice snows. Very pleased with my brand new tires and wheels.

I have no affiliation with Tire Rack. Simply a satisfied customer.

·
Registered
347 Posts
@Tomcat the 2 places mentioned are ideal especially CL, picked up OEM rims for little $... patience there is always someone who just dropped a lot of coin on aftermarket rims and really happy to get a few hundred back

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking for a second set of wheels for summer tire and winter tire setup. I really like the 2014-2016 Fusion Titanium 19 inch wheel, but the cost on new is about $350 each. I don't mind refurbished if the cost is lower.

Does anyone have any recommendation on where to find them other than ebay or craigslist? Below is a photo of the wheels I'm talking about.

Thank you!
Here's a Fusion Rim link....... If you wanted the lighter version of that rim, it's on here for $179.

http://www.hubcaphaven.com/c/610/ford_fusion_wheels_rims.html

·
Super Moderator
1,605 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,605 Posts
Personally, I'd say just go with eBay or Craigslist. better deals. OEM rims on websites are usually reconditioned rims, and you don't know what you're getting.

Also try some scrap yards. Find a totaled Fusion that was rear-ended and take the front two rims. car - part . com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts