Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any of you guys using any of the Facebook groups for Fusion Sport owners? Seems like it would be a lot easier to share and reply to things??

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am an admin of Ecoboost Owners Group. It has died down a bit over the past year or so, but I would love to revive it and make it more active

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be interested in an Ecoboost owners group as well since their are so many similarities between the motors

·
Registered
303 Posts
Gets this message when I clink link "Sorry, this content isn't available right nowThe link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in." Guess I wasn't accepted?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was a member of the Fusion Sport Enthusiasts, twice. However, since I didn't "contribute" I would be removed within 30 days or so. It's kinda sad because I constantly read the posts, but since I didn't have anything useful to say I wouldn't reply or post. I really enjoyed reading the posts, and went on Facebook multiple times a day just to read them. It annoyed me the second time I was removed so I haven't requested another add because I know I'll just be removed again in about 30 days or so. Sad to be such a fan of these cars and the mods others are doing, only to be treated like I'm doing something wrong by not posting.... I don't show off my car, it's completely stock looking and will be until I can afford to add some visual and performance mods.

It's the same for this forum. I'm in here reading active posts everyday, but since I feel I don't have anything useful to say I usually don't say much unless it's a topic I can contribute to.

Sorry for venting, but I've been waiting a while to get this off my chest.

·
Super Moderator
1,586 Posts
I wondered why I wasn't in the group anymore... I barely use FB, so I'd only check once in a while. One day I noticed I had to request to join again. I was in the group for a long time, too.

Didn't really bug me tho, as 2/3 of the posts were people asking the same few questions or a few people who would constantly post useless things, anyways (at least a while ago it was). I like the forums a lot better, personally.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Lol, folks that never posted or even liked any posts was deemed inactive. You wanna cry on here when all it takes was to like or comment on a post It’s simple.

·
Super Moderator
1,586 Posts
Who's crying? Clearly the two people who noticed the inactive kicking rule don't care enough to join back.

It is my first time seeing people get shunned for not wanting to post just for the sake of posting, tho.

I'm proud to be a part of this group and forum, but man we're hard to please...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ColoradoGuy

·
Registered
268 Posts
I also got removed from this facebook group (FFSE) for "not contributing". I learned alot reading those posts for what seemed to be a year. I think its silly to do this but whatever. I missed it for a few weeks but don't care now. There's also a public group (FFSO) basically same thing.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Lol, folks that never posted or even liked any posts was deemed inactive. You wanna cry on here when all it takes was to like or comment on a post It’s simple.
I was never allowed to join for whatever reason. Fine with me. I'll waste my time elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Those that didn’t contribute anything what’s so ever. Not even a like of anything posted were deemed inactive. Sooooo that’s all I will say. They got another sport owners group on there. Don’t know why this is such a big deal. Do you feel like the kid that didn’t get picked in kickball? Do you feel left out ? Well, **** it’s a tough world out there. Lots of meany faced people in the real world. Hope you can find some way to get over it and continue in with your lives.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Don’t know why this is such a big deal.

Not a big deal, but at least anyone joining the group knows how it's run. You're the one who made a big deal out of it and started making fun of people for sharing their honest opinions. By the way, you didn't explain "Why", you just repeated the fact it happens.

.... Do you feel like the kid that didn’t get picked in kickball? Do you feel left out ? Well, **** it’s a tough world out there. Lots of meany faced people in the real world. Hope you can find some way to get over it and continue in with your lives.

You didn't disappoint me with your reply. Feel free to continue your useless sarcastic bull**** comments.

·
Registered
303 Posts
@Donjohnk if you are the one that runs that group, I'm very glad I wasn't accepted in it. If this is how your community acts. I want no parts of it.

Were you picked on as a little kid? Couldn't stand up to the bullies then, so now your are being a cyber bully? Good job tough guy.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts