Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really do not like chrome exhaust tips especially on a black car - does anyone know if there are any after market tips available yet for the sport - I want to put either black or carbon fiber tips on

·
Registered
188 Posts
^^ That

Go to an exhaust shop and see if they have any options, if not find something you like online, order it, and take it to them to put on

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had plasti dipped my exhaust tips on my Shelby black just to see if I would like it, and it held up very well. Just another option that's easily reversible.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had plasti dipped my exhaust tips on my Shelby black just to see if I would like it, and it held up very well. Just another option that's easily reversible.
Didn't know plasti-dip could hold up to heat like that. I always thought it would melt or do something crazy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Didn't know plasti-dip could hold up to heat like that. I always thought it would melt or do something crazy
The only time I would have problems with it was when I was using the 2 step, it would shoot flames out the pipes and it would blow it clean off the inside of the pipe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts