Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
It like watching a version of a dream I had, come true.o_O(y)

Reactions: DarkArkAngel

Registered
17' FFS
I actually have owned '90,'92 SHO, '96,'03'SVT Cobra, I still have my'04, '16 Explorer Sport, and the '19 Fusion Sport. I, personally that is, wouldn't put that much into a $40k car unless it was performance based mods and I planned on racing the car. I have put about $15k into my '04 Terminator, and I'll probably put about $10k into the Sport, and I may take it to the track occasionally, but it's my daily driver. So no I'm not envious, and if I wanted to I could throw cash into the car also. It's his car and he should express himself in anyway he wishes.
But yet you felt the need to clown on someone else's build thread. Get outta here with your weird vibes. Big boys only.

Registered
But yet you felt the need to clown on someone else's build thread. Get outta here with your weird vibes. Big boys only.
So you are a big boy huh? Well I guess I will since I'm a man and not a boy. Be sure to have your mommy change your Pampers regularly Mr. Big Boy馃槈

Registered
17' FFS
So you are a big boy huh? Well I guess I will since I'm a man and not a boy. Be sure to have your mommy change your Pampers regularly Mr. Big Boy馃槈
You sound like you're fun to have round' parties. Immediately going for the alpha male response? Insecurities are an odd thing.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #27
Lol.

Yeah things are going great over here, just delay after delay after delay. It's turning into one of those builds... Haha

Edit: notice scratches on fender, missing front splitter, "slight" tire damage

Registered
Dude. Thats brutal. Guessing thats the splitter that slashed the inside of the tire. Speed hump or pothole perhaps?

Registered
Ouch!

Registered
Wait who is the big boy? The guy with funny ebay stuff all over the car or the man with a classy sophisticated adult looking car? I'm 馃 confused 馃槒

Registered
17' FFS
Wait who is the big boy? The guy with funny ebay stuff all over the car or the man with a classy sophisticated adult looking car? I'm 馃 confused 馃槒
You and dbsimms obviously missed my intent with that big boys comment. I was implying that the rest of us are all big boys and can enjoy the uniqness of all the different builds on here without talking down on someone else because you think their ride is "rice" as you say.

Both of you seem to be stuck on the "I'm more of a man than you are" thought process. Lol get out of here with that BS.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts