Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on doing quite a bit to this car in the next year, so might as well start a thread about it.

Day One:

Day Two: 20% tint

Day 5: DiamondKote Paint and Interior protection

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm on the hunt for Black Badges. There are plenty of Ford badge replacements, but next to no "Fusion" or Ecoboost badges available

Any links?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
There have been some vinyl stickers to go over the badges, but that is all that has been seen so far. I am waiting on black or red badges to show up as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why not shave the logos and just keep the blacked-out Ford badges? Even more sleeper than before!
Never been a huge fan of "debadging". Plus I work at a Ford dealer. I want to show off the logos, models and sub models

·
Registered
331 Posts
Never been a huge fan of "debadging". Plus I work at a Ford dealer. I want to show off the logos, models and sub models
Fair enough. Truth be told there are VERY few cars that I actually like the debadged look on, and I've not yet seen a Fusion without them (Sport or otherwise). Love the white, was half tempted to get one in white myself, but once I saw the Ruby Red I was in love.

·
Registered
305 Posts
SEMA Sport--engine and car mods

Nice looking Sport from a down under shop shown at SEMA.:)
2017 Ford Fusion Sport Ballistic Concept By Webasto Thermo And Comfort North America | car review @ Top Speed

"There’s a full menu of upgrades to the Fusion, from the exterior, interior, powertrain, and right down to the sedan’s chassis. The result may not be evident based on the single rendering of the car so far, but the modifications are impressive enough to give the Fusion a sportier and more performance-oriented identity."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts