Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do our cars take E85? And if so does anyone have power numbers? Or maybe an idea of gas mileage

·
Registered
624 Posts
Do our cars take E85? And if so does anyone have power numbers? Or maybe an idea of gas mileage
No, we can not run E85. Per Ford maximum 15% ethanol. Says so right in fuel door. People have run tunes on cars like focus ST where you would mix E85 with say premium to get near the 15% maximum ethanol content and maximizing octane. Again this requires tune and mixing of gas at every fill-up.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate it guys... I ordered but have not gotten car yet... I am excited and keep going over different things

·
Registered
31 Posts
I went with SnowPerformance, so far works great. Feels like the power is always there. I am using Unleashed tune. Custom Downpipes coming soon. I will dyno car after downpipes. I'm estimating my car to be making about 355whp and 420wtq.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I went with SnowPerformance, so far works great. Feels like the power is always there. I am using Unleashed tune. Custom Downpipes coming soon. I will dyno car after downpipes. I'm estimating my car to be making about 355whp and 420wtq.
I'm interested in getting the Snow kit as well.. I'd be very interested in knowing how the dp's change the car's performance and the sound. Please keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Did you do the install? cockerdogs :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm curious in the snowperformance kit as well. Could you please tell me which kit you picked. Their website has quite a few options.
How does the kit work with the tune?
Please provide any other info we made need if we plan to order and install it.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts