I must have heard him wrong, Pepper Repellent as seen below.Sounds like a pretty low cost solution. I've never had this problem before, but I've heard of plenty of others who have . . . I'm a little paranoid now, so I'll give it try.
un 25, 2018 — Some believe the culprit could be modern car wiring or, more specifically, the soy-based insulation used to wrap it. This insulation can be an irresistible treat for rats, mice, squirrels, and even rabbits.
How do you stop animals from chewing wires?
Seven Ways To Stop Squirrels From Chewing Wires:
- Use Hot Pepper Repellent Sprays to Deter Chewing.
- Protect Engine Wires With Electronic Device.
- Protect Engine Wires With Rodent Tape.
- Protect Power and Telephone Lines With a Conduit.
- Use Waterproof Direct Bury Wires.
- Use a Live Trap to Relocate Squirrels.