Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

Dropped the car off at CPE for a week

10K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  xyro 
#1 ·
Since I was going on vacation for a week I figured why pay for airport parking when I could park at CPE's shop for free? They are looking into what they could possibly develop for the Fusion sport. More to come when I hear back from them.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Good deal, I got a buddy that's sponsored by them. I'd like to see them make mounts, intake and exhaust.

Reactions: 1153
#6 ·

cp-e makes amazingly high quality products - loved them on my Focus! Will be interesting what they are willing to do on this platform.

#12 ·
Intercooler -> that would be good

Upgraded compressor wheel -> you can probably get a lot of shops to do that already...

Meth kits -> universal, no need to have them come up with one

Downpipes -> that would be good!

Single Big Turbo -> Whaaa? lol

#15 ·
Hello

Did anything pan out here?

This post has been deleted
#22 ·
I think I might have blown a engine mount... or two
I do very hard pulls all the time that are short through 2nd and let off during full power band and can feel the engine buck... a lot more than I think it should... and my power loss is got significant I think...

#24 ·
Sorry for the delay in updating. I have been super busy with Carlisle/Focus Rising planning. I dropped by CP-e's shop yesterday to check on everything that was being worked on. They have finished the initial IC and RMM designs. I will be taking my car back in Mid July so they can test fit the 3d printed versions. If all goes well, then they will make a fully functioning model and install it on my car so they can test performance. If all goes well I am guessing there will be a late 3rd qtr release of both of them. They will also be looking into a Catback exhaust setup with future potential for Downpipes.

More to come!

#25 ·
Man I wish I lived closer. A buddy of mine is sponsored by them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.