Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I was going on vacation for a week I figured why pay for airport parking when I could park at CPE's shop for free? They are looking into what they could possibly develop for the Fusion sport. More to come when I hear back from them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Good deal, I got a buddy that's sponsored by them. I'd like to see them make mounts, intake and exhaust.

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
7 Posts
You are my Hero, i just emailed them last week asking for products and they said they will be in the works within a month or so. They make great products. I would be a guinea pig if i wasnt on the wrong side of the country

·
Registered
63 Posts

cp-e makes amazingly high quality products - loved them on my Focus! Will be interesting what they are willing to do on this platform.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Since I was going on vacation for a week I figured why pay for airport parking when I could park at CPE's shop for free? They are looking into what they could possibly develop for the Fusion sport. More to come when I hear back from them.
Any updates.

·
Registered
481 Posts
my wallet feels lighter already =)

Reactions: cyclone87

·
Registered
20 Posts
Intercooler? Upgraded Turbo Wheels? Meth Kits? Turboback Exhaust? Single Big Turbo Conversion?

Come on! anything!?

Reactions: mantra1 and Rice

·
Registered
89 Posts
Intercooler? Upgraded Turbo Wheels? Meth Kits? Turboback Exhaust? Single Big Turbo Conversion?

Come on! anything!?
Intercooler -> that would be good

Upgraded compressor wheel -> you can probably get a lot of shops to do that already...

Meth kits -> universal, no need to have them come up with one

Downpipes -> that would be good!

Single Big Turbo -> Whaaa? lol

·
Registered
464 Posts

Hello

Did anything pan out here?

·
Registered
481 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
IC and engine mount would be great. But yes, don't rush it, just get it right! We need decreased IAT's and engine mounts are always good.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I heard back from my guy. Intercooler and engine mount in the works. No ETA.
does the 2.7 need the mount? I know on the fiestas they def did.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts