Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happened a few days ago but while driving home I had my windows down, I get home and go to put the windows up and the drivers side automatic up for the window has stopped working. Not the biggest deal in the world but for only 4k miles on a brand new car this shouldn't happen. And then I turn the car off and when the seat moves back for convenience it makes this awful whining noise and has been doing it anytime I turn the car off now. Is there a way to disable this feature and has anyone else run into these problems?

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
There is an option on the left-side screen in the instrument cluster, in settings, to disable the seat moving convenience feature (called easy entry/exit or something like that).
To re-program the one-touch windows, hold each switch (one at a time) to move the window down, when it's fully open keep holding the switch for a few seconds, then let go. Hold the switch to move the window back up, and again keep holding the switch for a few seconds. That re-programs the one-touch feature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts