·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Yea, do tell.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to my local autozone and picked up two of the short Spec filters along with two 2 1/2" to 3" exhaust pipes (these where perfect size and length. For the sensor I used router bit on my drill and drilled a small hole in the bottom part of the first pipe and placed the sensor inside with a small .99 cent rubber gasket to help secure it.

Sounds really good on the outside with a nice turbo sound. Inside the cab is still quick until you get on it.

whole thing cost about $50 bucks and an hour or time

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
That is what is known as a "short ram" or "hot air intake". I wouldn't go that route if it were mine, but to each their own.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I think we NEED a video A.S.A.P!

Reactions: Airwelldone

·
Banned
249 Posts
That is what is known as a "short ram" or "hot air intake". I wouldn't go that route if it were mine, but to each their own.
FWIW, if the fusion snorkel is like the edge and goes up under the plastic at the top of the bumper, it doesn't even suck in cold air. The Edge is basically a WAI in OEM form. I drove with the filter ziptide to the top of the intake and my IATs only recorded a slight raise in temps.

Aaron Vaccar Styled 2015 Ford Edge Sport Made its Debut in Ford?s 2015 SEMA Booth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts