Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three of us that live in rather close proximity to each other (Arlington/Grand Prairie) stumbled upon each other through this site. Are there any other FFS owners in North Central Texas that would be interested in getting together to compare notes and gawk at each others cars on a regular basis? Please post here if you are !

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport, Mods: Steeda CAI, strut tower brace, throttle body spacer, Borla Type S exh
16 Posts
Three of us that live in rather close proximity to each other (Arlington/Grand Prairie) stumbled upon each other through this site. Are there any other FFS owners in North Central Texas that would be interested in getting together to compare notes and gawk at each others cars on a regular basis? Please post here if you are !
I think it would be fun. Just meet somewhere like a Pub or parking lot of Blue Sunshine Patio bar (AKA: Oasis Restaurant at Joe Pool Lake)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think we can do that. I work part time at the Arlington Hobbytown now so weekends aren't all fun and games. Lets see if Cornholio would be interested.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Count me in :)
Very cool we need to find a date . Unfortunately this coming weekend is out for me .Sportpower17's meeting place is great but I would like to include wives for this meeting if possible. Tell me what works for you.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport, Mods: Steeda CAI, strut tower brace, throttle body spacer, Borla Type S exh
16 Posts
My next two weekends this one, and the next one May 20 - 22 are full already. I only have May 28 - 29 and June 4 -5 weekends open for the next two months. I am ok with the wives coming along. My wife doesn't care about cars. But she might come along.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The weekend of May 20-22 is out as it is my daughter's birthday weekend . Anything after that is fine. My wife liked cars when I had the musclecars and GM F-bodies but it has waned since I have a more common pedestrian car although she enjoys driving it .

Cornholio , any imput ?

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport
7 Posts
Early June would work for me. My wife has had hip replacement and I am tied up until then, we will see if she is up to participating when the date nears. From what we have I would say perhaps June 4 or 5th and the Oasis would be great.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Early June would work for me. My wife has had hip replacement and I am tied up until then, we will see if she is up to participating when the date nears. From what we have I would say perhaps June 4 or 5th and the Oasis would be great.
Wow, I hope her recovery is going well !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes, wish her a quick recovery.

Also I think that the first weekend of June 4 or 5 would work for me as well.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, wish her a quick recovery.

Also I think that the first weekend of June 4 or 5 would work for me as well.
I'm betting Saturday evening at the Oasis is pretty busy and crowded? Would Sunday the 5th work and what time?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sunday the 5th is good for me. I have church in the morning but would be good from 1PM until when ever.

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport
7 Posts
Anytinme Sunday afternoon the 5th would work for me, as well.

Thank you for the well wishes for my wife's recovery. It seems to be up and down, she had a dislocation of the new hip last Saturday and we had to go to the ER to get it put back in socket - not a fun way to spend the day, but...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Anytinme Sunday afternoon the 5th would work for me, as well.

Thank you for the well wishes for my wife's recovery. It seems to be up and down, she had a dislocation of the new hip last Saturday and we had to go to the ER to get it put back in socket - not a fun way to spend the day, but...
So we have a choice of a late lunch ( 1PM on ) or an early supper ( 5PM on ) . Tell me your choice !

Either way it will be hot in the parking lot..........

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am not sure if my wife will come either. kind of doubt it, but if it changes I will let you both know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts