Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I bought my 17 FFS 6 months ago and just opened up my wallet today and ordered a bunch of toys for it! I'm looking forward to learning more about the car from you all.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Hello and welcome

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks.
I was looking to order the EPP intake pipes as well, do you feel it was worth the money and install time?
I think EPP has said the intake/charge pipes are for aesthetics and to support future mods. So bang/$ depends what your going for: they look awesome but probably won’t gain you much power unless you upgrade your turbos.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey everyone, I bought my 17 FFS 6 months ago and just opened up my wallet today and ordered a bunch of toys for it! I'm looking forward to learning more about the car from you all.
Howdy and welcome from yet another Colorado owner!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks you. Hey, how do you like the Unleashed 91 tune and the rear sway bar on the car? I'm probably a month or two from ordering a tune and haven't really even researched it.
I originally went with the unleashed 91 tune. There was definitely some decent gains But also seemed like there was a lot left on the table. It’s just a safe tune depending on what you want it’s definitely okay for the price especially if you buy the programmer through him. I didn’t like the way the car shifted afterWards probably just because it’s a automatic and I will never like it lol. But I ended up returning it to stock until I can find a local tuner to get it dialed in exactly

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thank you. Hey, how do you like the Unleashed 91 tune and the rear sway bar on the car? I'm probably a month or two from ordering a tune and haven't really even researched it.
The Unleashed tune is 100% better than stock in so many ways. These are just a few of the things his tunes include:
  • Fueling
  • Spark
  • Boost
  • TQ reduction
  • Shift pressure
  • Shift RPM
  • Rev and speed limiters
  • ETC function
  • And last but not least: Transmission gear displayed!
Vidmo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Unleashed tune is 100% better than stock in so many ways. These are just a few of the things his tunes include:
  • Fueling
  • Spark
  • Boost
  • TQ reduction
  • Shift pressure
  • Shift RPM
  • Rev and speed limiters
  • ETC function
  • And last but not least: Transmission gear displayed!
Vidmo
Cool thanks for the info. I know that there are two tuning companies that seem to be the most popular I'm just trying to figure out which one is best for me.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
My plan is to do some turbo upgrades in the near future so after looking at the turbo inlet piping I decided to do all the little mods that support the turbo upgrades first , there was very little gain on the intake piping and no noticeable noise difference after installing the EPP intake piping on my car , I found the install not to difficult and took me about 2 hours but I had a lift to use made it much easier to do .

Reactions: Jc4tmc

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's good to know man, I appreciate the feedback. I'll wait until my factory warranty is up which is about 6 months before I tune it and install a FMIC because the aftermarket extended warranty I'll put on it won't know it's been tuned if there is a problem as I will be able to have repairs performed outside the dealership. I'd love to upgrade the turbos and make the car more fun but I have Z06 that has over 850HP to the wheels so this is just a great daily driver for me and my wife will dis-own me if I do much more to the car...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts