Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lost the letter T from the word SPORT on the deck lid of my 2017. Ford sells the five letter set for $47.40. Has anyone purchased a set that might have the T they want to sell? If not, does anyone need the letters S, P, O or R? Thanks......Steve

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have lost the letter T from the word SPORT on the deck lid of my 2017. Ford sells the five letter set for $47.40. Has anyone purchased a set that might have the T they want to sell? If not, does anyone need the letters S, P, O or R? Thanks......Steve

Hi stevendavid. Is your Fusion still within the 3 year/36,000 mile Bumper to Bumper Warranty? If yes, you can have the letter replaced under warranty.

Good luck.

·
Registered
705 Posts
It seems it's always the T. Mine came apart too.

·
Registered
211 Posts
My chrome portion of the T falls off when I wash the car. Waiting until I lose it so I have an excuse to debadge it. Best part is it only has 1,400 freaking miles on it. SMH.

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi stevendavid. Is your Fusion still within the 3 year/36,000 mile Bumper to Bumper Warranty? If yes, you can have the letter replaced under warranty.

Good luck.
Will give the Dealer a call. Thanks for the advice....Steve

·
Registered
845 Posts
My SHO's EcoBoost badging after 3 years looked like it was soaking in the ocean all that time. Horrible badging quality!! My Mustang's OEM wheels lost their Ford ovals after a few years. They just fell right off.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I moved the OEM “FUSION” lettering up onto the rear chrome bar (super glue gel) and painted it to match body color. I use Spraymax 2K aerosol cans. They give you professional quality paint without the need for a compressor/spray gun/mixing paint. I got the idea from how Ford does that with the “EXPLORER” badging and some other models.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I lost the chrome part of the "T" and replaced it with this (and have an extra)

2Pcs 3D SPORT Premium Car Side Fender Rear Trunk Emblem Badge Decals for Universal Cars (Matt Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TFH3BXL/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_LMJXDbDVMFMP2
I've had the same thing happen with the chrome portion of my "T", also when my car was brand-new and I was hand-washing it for the first time.

I did buy a set of those badges (I think they are OEM on the Explorer Sport) because I put one on the front:

If my back one keeps falling off, I may just remove it and replace it with the other one from the set.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Your custom rear trim reminds me of the Explorer Sport / ST with the embossed rear trim and darker painting.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've had the same thing happen with the chrome portion of my "T", also when my car was brand-new and I was hand-washing it for the first time.

I did buy a set of those badges (I think they are OEM on the Explorer Sport) because I put one on the front:

If my back one keeps falling off, I may just remove it and replace it with the other one from the set.

Hi tspangle, Does your Fusion Sport have Adaptive Cruise Control. If yes, you may want to move that Sport emblem, That area is usually where the ACC sensors are, so the emblem may interfere with ACC.

Good luck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi tspangle, Does your Fusion Sport have Adaptive Cruise Control. If yes, you may want to move that Sport emblem, That area is usually where the ACC sensors are, so the emblem may interfere with ACC.
I didn't know that, but my adaptive cruise still works fine. Thanks for the heads-up, though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts