Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fusion gang,

I bought my car in October and had a very light Winter. I am not sure if anybody else has this problem but under every shield including the shield under the back bumper and muffler were filled with rocks and debris. Even my rocker panels were full. We are talking shovel fulls. I have yet to take this car on a dirt road. Anybody else having an issue with this?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hey Fusion gang,

I bought my car in October and had a very light Winter. I am not sure if anybody else has this problem but under every shield including the shield under the back bumper and muffler were filled with rocks and debris. Even my rocker panels were full. We are talking shovel fulls. I have yet to take this car on a dirt road. Anybody else having an issue with this?

Something doesn't add up.
The rocks and debris didn't magically appear in every nook and cranny under your car.

Never on a dirt road! Used car?... another driver tried out the AWD system down at the quarry.

Not a Ford Fusion Sport issue.

Reactions: Wildcat Birdie

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The car was special ordered. The only thing I can guess is something happened in Mexico there was debris on the inside of the right front fender well at the very top. We are talking almost a fist sized chunk. Oh yeah i still don't even have 5,000 miles on the car yet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The car was special ordered. The only thing I can guess is something happened in Mexico there was debris on the inside of the right front fender well at the very top. We are talking almost a fist sized chunk. Oh yeah i still don't even have 5,000 miles on the car yet.
You might of had one of the cars that was used to transport drugs in the wheel wells and spare tire area of the trunk. There has been three different news stories about that.

Or maybe not.:confused:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Very strange. Sorry to hear about this.
With this kind of QA.
Maybe you check the spare tire for contraband,

Some interesting stuff has been smuggled in our cars.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I already checked for drugs when i heard about the news.. Its very upsetting when you spend that much money on a car and it has issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts