Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently just got this new mount for the A pillar to mount my BDX device too. I'll have to say it makes the interior look so much cleaner, aside from that hideous blocky HDMI cable it comes with. I've ordered a 90* HDMI cable to make for a cleaner look.

What other mounts are available?

Here's his Facebook incase anyone wants to order:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1158046891030152/

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Very nice. It's almost like the factory RPD for my Cobalt SS Turbo

·
Registered
582 Posts
Isn't there an airbag underneath the A pillar now?

Does everyone else have the issue with the cable coming out of the top of the OBD plug from the tuner and
it's severely bent to the point that it feels like it will break?
I'm thinking about rotation the OBD port in the car 180 so the cable exits the bottom.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Isn't there an airbag underneath the A pillar now?

Does everyone else have the issue with the cable coming out of the top of the OBD plug from the tuner and
it's severely bent to the point that it feels like it will break?
I'm thinking about rotation the OBD port in the car 180 so the cable exits the bottom.
My SCT livewire came with and OBDII plug that exited sideways at least if that is what you mean.
I removed entire OBD port and wired it up under dash and OBD plug tie-wrapped to port also.

·
Registered
191 Posts
La Flama Blanca,
I know what you mean about the upward oriented OBD2 cable being bent.
So, pop down the dash panel under your steering wheel and pass it under/behind there instead of out the front. That way it has plenty of room to run up inside the dash. Then just find the best place to route it to wherever your device is mounted.

·
Registered
582 Posts
La Flama Blanca,
I know what you mean about the upward oriented OBD2 cable being bent.
So, pop down the dash panel under your steering wheel and pass it under/behind there instead of out the front. That way it has plenty of room to run up inside the dash. Then just find the best place to route it to wherever your device is mounted.
Good Idea
Thanks!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered a new slimmer 90* OBD2 to HDMI connector. It now sits up beautifully and looks **** of a lot better.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts