Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport, 401A, Driver Assistance Package, 33k miles; 1999 Expedition 5.4 4x4
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally figured I should start one of these as I start putting minor cosmetics and such on. Thanks to Chamorro for selling me some of the stuff he took off his Fusion and giving it a second life over here!

Gonna keep adding stuff slowly. So far I have the SYNC 3 GT Theme, GT Splash Screen, Powerstop Rear Brakes, Front OEM mudflaps, and black lugs and center caps.

Next up is installing the sequential mirror indicators and reflector sequential LED brake light and signal. Afterwards is tint and me trying to figure out how to wrap the car decently. And that's about it for right now. Add any other suggestions you all have!

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport, 401A, Driver Assistance Package, 33k miles; 1999 Expedition 5.4 4x4
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Changed SYNC 3 to GT theme and added GT splash screen (favorite mod so far and it was free).

Vehicle Motor vehicle Satellite radio Audio equipment Personal luxury car

Automotive design Plant Vehicle Steering wheel Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Purchased and installed black single piece lugs and center caps from Chamorro.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Older mod but still working nicely, drilled and slotted rotors from Powerstop. They have very little corrosion after over a year and passing through a salty Utah winter.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
252 Posts
DarkArkAngel, you've got a work of art!

Reactions: DarkArkAngel

·
Registered
313 Posts
Finally figured I should start one of these as I start putting minor cosmetics and such on. Thanks to Chamorro for selling me some of the stuff he took off his Fusion and giving it a second life over here!

Gonna keep adding stuff slowly. So far I have the SYNC 3 GT Theme, GT Splash Screen, Powerstop Rear Brakes, Front OEM mudflaps, and black lugs and center caps.

Next up is installing the sequential mirror indicators and reflector sequential LED brake light and signal. Afterwards is tint and me trying to figure out how to wrap the car decently. And that's about it for right now. Add any other suggestions you all have!
I need to say that I was waiting for this thread here :)

Black lugs and black center caps looks much, much better

I do not know how you visualize the final look of car but please consider these steps (white and black is a great contrats for me personally)

1) black front grill
2) tinted window

if I had a white car, I would definitely install black wheels - but this is me ;)

just to give you visualisation
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I need to say that I was waiting for this thread here :)

Black lugs and black center caps looks much, much better

I do not know how you visualize the final look of car but please consider these steps (white and black is a great contrats for me personally)

1) black front grill
2) tinted window

if I had a white car, I would definitely install black wheels - but this is me ;)

just to give you visualisation
View attachment 29636
Black front grille chrome has been done a lot so I'm definitely considering it, but I'm going to see if a dark grey looks nice as well first. Break the mold a tiny bit 😊.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
great looking mountains in the background!

and of course car is nice too :)

are the power stop break disks + kit? do they fit OK in the stock wheel, compared to OEM brakes?
Thank you! Salt Lake City, Utah is a beautiful place and you should definitely come hike in our mountains one day.

As far as the rears go (I haven't done the fronts yet) they fit nicely. The rotors seems to be the same diameter as the OEM from what I can tell, and the pad is similar as well. They are a definite performance improvement as well.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thank you! Salt Lake City, Utah is a beautiful place and you should definitely come hike in our mountains one day.

As far as the rears go (I haven't done the fronts yet) they fit nicely. The rotors seems to be the same diameter as the OEM from what I can tell, and the pad is similar as well. They are a definite performance improvement as well.
I really regret that there are such lack of spare parts in polish market - it refers to all parts (performance parts too)
Make the front rotors too - looks very nice and the look will be complete :cool:

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport 2.7L TT AWD
888 Posts
great looking mountains in the background!

and of course car is nice too :)

are the power stop break disks + kit? do they fit OK in the stock wheel, compared to OEM brakes?
The rotors on front and rear fit just fine. Rear pads fit fine. The front pads, are a little tuff. The metal clips that push into the "cups" will give you a little issue. You will swear they don't fit, but if you put a little elbow grease to it, they pop right in.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The rotors on front and rear fit just fine. Rear pads fit fine. The front pads, are a little tuff. The metal clips that push into the "cups" will give you a little issue. You will swear they don't fit, but if you put a little elbow grease to it, they pop right in.
Oh I think I've dealt with the same system on my old Expedition. Certainly a little bit of a PITA but you eventually get it! Thanks for warning me. 😂

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi, any updates on you Beuty :)?
Unfortunately not sadly. Been super busy in life recently 😅 we did just get back from a small trip to Colorado. Car did great as expected, but new tires are definitely on the list of things to get now as well.

I pulled the rear valence panel a bit ago and almost got the LED reflectors installed, but unfortunately the wiring harness I purchased to go in-between the factory harness and tail light didn't work properly. I think one of the wires may be switched, needs some more troubleshooting.

I'd also like to get my front rotors replaced as well, but I've been avoiding anything unnecessary as I'm a young college student with lots of different things to focus my finances on. 😅

Fortunately I have all you cool folks though to live vicariously through! I love seeing what you're doing with your car Wojtas and am always happy to read whatever you've been up to recently!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know what you mean ;) Wish to have this kind of car at my college time... haha
Take care man!
A smarter man would have waited till after college and got a Fusion Hybrid. Unfortunately I have a great need for speed. 😎

1 - 20 of 23 Posts