Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets post some pics of the FFS in cool places you have been to.

Here is my FFS at Area51 Nevada

Attachments

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
The FFS handled better than I thought on stock suspension and was alot more fun with a few suspension mods....looking forward to going back again after I lower it
We drove down to see the Smoky Mountains and I noticed Tail of the Dragon was right there, so all we had was a 2015 Malibu LTZ w/ the LTG (same 4-banger GTDI used in Caddy and Camaro) and like 200 lb of luggage/gear in the back. I think by mile 9 or so of the Tail, the brakes started to feel a little faded and the tires started to feel greasy. LOL. Very fun!

I think a lowered suspension would help, but probably good tires and brakes are needed. The Malibu's front brakes are a lot smaller than the Fusion and don't have the inverted vented hat with 2 piston front calipers. She did have the DWS06 tires but they were on their last legs at the time (245/40R19 same size as MKZs).

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Do you use any film in the surfaces that the flaps touch? I have the set from RockAuto but never installed them.

·
Registered
17' FFS
51 Posts
Do you use any film in the surfaces that the flaps touch? I have the set from RockAuto but never installed them.
No. Its just the mud flaps clipped to the skirt. I'm not too worried about the grit behind them messing up the paint. It's a DD so those flaps probably won't come off except to hose out the sand each spring.

I like them however they do rub going over speed bumps when my 18's are on and when the front suspension is loaded in a corner.

·
Super Moderator
1,455 Posts
Nothing too crazy for me, but I still consider these some 'cool' places:

Thompson Speedway:

Some random grassy lot in the middle of nowhere for hiking trails that I almost never see anyone at, but makes for some amazing shots:

Mystic Seaport:

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice pics DaMifo

Reactions: DaMiFo
1 - 17 of 17 Posts