Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if you all knew about this, but it was new to me. automobile-catalog.com has a pretty cool comparison feature. My FuSo is in for repairs again (A/C blower fan died suddenly, will take a week for part to arrive) and since i showed up with 2 toddlers in a car with no A/C on a balmy 95 degree day, the service manager agreed to give me a rental. At first i was pumped to be given a Charger R/T Hemi, but after 1.5 days I decided i hate it. Way too obnoxious and not very fast at all. Went digging online to verify what my neck told me and found this site.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Not sure if you all knew about this, but it was new to me. automobile-catalog.com has a pretty cool comparison feature. My FuSo is in for repairs again (A/C blower fan died suddenly, will take a week for part to arrive) and since i showed up with 2 toddlers in a car with no A/C on a balmy 95 degree day, the service manager agreed to give me a rental. At first i was pumped to be given a Charger R/T Hemi, but after 1.5 days I decided i hate it. Way too obnoxious and not very fast at all. Went digging online to verify what my neck told me and found this site.
Totally agree. I had a Charger RT as a rental for a week. After a couple of days I was sick of it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
That's an impressive amount of work, to build that database. But it looks like our Sport, the best Fusion ever made, is missing from their database.

2017: 2017 Ford (USA) Fusion 2gen/II 4-Door Sedan full range specs

2018: 2018 Ford (USA) Fusion 2gen/II 4-Door Sedan full range specs

The homepage does provide that:
"The huge database is not yet complete, but is constantly updated. We proceed alphabetically, now working on letter P (Plymouth, Porsche etc), so makes up to that letter have the highest level of completeness, already with more than 300.000 cars. Next cars are added systematically. Just give us some more time, it's a really epic work..."

So I would expect the Fusion Sport to already be present in their work. Or, maybe our Sport will be listed as "Sport, Fusion"? ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good catch cdunham84! I'm glad that our Sport is described there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts