Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I am the proud owner of a Burgundy Velvet Metallic Fusion Sport! Here in Canada we have the joy of not having to make a decision on what options we have on our Fusion Sports, so it is optioned out with everything. Only thing I've done so far is 5% limo tint on the rear doors, quarter panel windows, and rear window. Plans for the future are the inner LED tail light upgrade, LED light replacement all around, and once options are available, intake and exhaust.

I traded in my 2013 Mustang GT with 6 spd manual and so far I am not regretting the decision. It definitely is not quite as quick or have the same pull at higher speeds, but it definitely is no slouch. The comfort level is no comparison, this car is leaps and bounds more comfortable for long trips then the Mustang ever was. I've had the car for two weeks now and have already put 2100kms on it, I just want to keep driving it.

Anyhow here it is:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

I was unsure of the colour when I was just looking at pictures online but I lucked out in that the local Lincoln dealer had a MKC with Burgundy Velvet Metallic on it so I was able to see it in person. Once I did, I knew it was the right colour for me, and I lucked out in that it was the colour my dealer could get it's hands on from one of its sister dealership, otherwise I would have been waiting 5-6 weeks.

It looks a lot brighter in direct sunlight, at night or on cloudy days it is definitely a lot darker. I've attached a couple pics of the day it showed up at my dealership and I test drove it, it was later in the day and the sun had already went down, and of the day I picked it up, it was overcast. Quite the contrast from my Mustang GT, which was Performance White, I've attached a pic of it as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Welcome. I want to visit and kill some big deer.

Reactions: kkl773698

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts