Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
On an unrelated note... i will be head prop master on the upcoming Cheech and Chong movie called "Cheech and Chong- Up in Smoke 2: the Mexican connection" ...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm thinking that would give the car a "higher" value

·
Registered
142 Posts
Holy.....$#!^.......
...just kidding. I wish.

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport, 401A, Driver Assistance Package, 33k miles; 1999 Expedition 5.4 4x4
366 Posts
Is it really convenient for them to transport a huge amount of marijuana in such a car? I think there are a huge number of other cars that could cope with this task much better. I love the Ford fusion, but I'm sure this car is definitely not for transporting marijuana. And besides, the dumping of marijuana in the market has fallen dramatically lately. Products such as CBD or enhanced kratom are gaining popularity now. They are much easier to use and do not have such a terrible smell as after smoking weed (I don’t know about you, but the smell of weed is disgusting to me). I hope in the future the Mexican cartels will start using other cars and will not disgrace Ford further ...
I remember hearing stories about the DEA busting a bunch of new Fusions coming over to the US from Mexico for cocaine. Get this, they hid the coke in about brick-sized bags INSIDE THE TIRE. These guys love using Fords to smuggle drugs.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I remember hearing stories about the DEA busting a bunch of new Fusions coming over to the US from Mexico for cocaine. Get this, they hid the coke in about brick-sized bags INSIDE THE TIRE. These guys love using Fords to smuggle drugs.
Wow what did they do, slice the inside of the tire, then place the stuff and glue it back together before remounting it? That's pretty extreme.

I imagine you might need Active Nibble Control if you have one of those cars though. Probably rides with a lurch. ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts