Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This website has an axle back exhaust that I ordered and will have next week. It says that you can add future mods so im hoping this is going to sound good and work out great. I will post a video and some photos once I receive it and install it!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hope you didn't order from their website! If you go on MRTs website it is only $399 and not $449.

Reactions: Vert

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got the exhaust on. Its not worth buying from the site or buying at all. To be honest if i could redo it i would have just brought it my local exhaust shop it would have been $300 cheaper. But i love the sound. sounds really good and that massive muffler on there really restricts the flow. i found it had a little faster response time when you hit the pedal.. "a little". But i brought it to my exhaust shop and had them install the pipe for $75. I'm happy with it just wish i would have had them bend the pipe and put there own pipe on there. I will be uploading a video tomorrow!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ordered my MRT Exhaust yesterday, should be here early next week! I look forward to seeing the video of yours. How is it under normal highway speeds?

Reactions: Rice

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ordered my MRT Exhaust yesterday, should be here early next week! I look forward to seeing the video of yours. How is it under normal highway speeds?
+1 would love to see a vid

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here's my exhaust video of the MRT/Vibrant setup. I know I'm a 1.5gen Sport but I would think the bigger engine and it being NA would make it drone more of anything. Turbos always make quieter exhausts anyways.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Put the MRT Exhaust on yesterday! Sounds good, sounds really good under hard acceleration which I do a lot! You can hear it under normal highway driving 55-65MPH but it isn't terrible. I agree that the throttle response is better, truly unbelievable how big the muffler.. No wonder it was so quiet. Install took less than 30 minutes.

Overall I am pretty happy with it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts