Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
It's interesting that this reviewer's one complaint was an over aggressive throttle response coming out of corners. This seems somewhat the opposite of many of the complaints we're hearing. I have experienced what he's talking about; sometimes if you give this car the juice exiting a corner it feels like it wants to get away from you, but I find this highly entertaining.

·
Registered
10 Posts
"I drove to this Ford test-drive event in a new 2016 BMW 340i — and found the Fusion Sport to be a more entertaining drive"

High praise I'd think. Then again, he also says this:

"Maxima does match up on price and amenities, however, and is easily a match for the Fusion Sport in the handling department."

·
Registered
215 Posts
I was just browsing the pictures from this article and noticed that the car they used for the interior shots has over 2000 mi. on the odometer. This could easily mean nothing at all, but could also lend some weight to the idea that these cars are performing noticeably better with some miles on them, and Ford knows this.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I was just browsing the pictures from this article and noticed that the car they used for the interior shots has over 2000 mi. on the odometer. This could easily mean nothing at all, but could also lend some weight to the idea that these cars are performing noticeably better with some miles on them, and Ford knows this.
Good catch. That may explain why we did not see any major reviews until now. Ford to Reviewer, please hold off on writing a review because the car is better with age (mileage). Kinda like a wine. We'll let you know when it's ready for tasting.

·
Registered
215 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts