Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ruby Red with every option. I am very impressed with the Sync Connect option and my wife likes that it parks itself. Lets here from some other Canucks.:)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Shadow Black in Bowmanville On.

FYI It runs well on Petro 94.
no complaints. lots of luv

Reactions: Mag17 and D&D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Burgundy Velvet Metallic here in Regina, Saskatchewan. Had it just over a week now. Traded my 2013 Mustang GT for it, not regretting it one bit. Not quite the same power as my Mustang but still a quick car, and it is definitely a lot more comfort for long trips. I've already put 1900 kms on it, I can not stop driving it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to hear from all of us here in the great white north. I am living in the kootenays in British Columbia. Winter is just around the corner so would like to hear how our cars behave in the ice and snow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
From Montreal Canada. Picked up my Magentic Fusion Sport in August 2016. Her name is Jenny and as Montreal does not require a number plate on the front, I put my original plate from South Africa on the front. The plate was from my electric orange, 2006 Ford Focus ST with the 2.5, 5 cyl turbo engine.
I'm having a ton of fun with the sport though. This is in a completely different league. Just wish gas prices would be lower in Montreal...

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Non ecoboost Fusion owner. I love my '11 Sport too much and having no car payment lol.

Silver Sport with every option available from Lethbridge, AB

I also have some light mods done

·
Registered
28 Posts
From Lethbridge, Alberta also with the White Platinum. Picked up in September. Unfortunately mine has the dead battery issue. Still loving the car in between boosts :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Black on Black Sport in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba.

Picked up in late December and currently have 720 miles on it, of which 120 were pre-purchase as the closest 2017 Sport was in a little town south of here.
Car is currently in the shop with a PTU and oil pan leak. Battery issue abounds, though intermittently. Fit and finish seem decent.

·
Registered
45 Posts
From Lethbridge, Alberta also with the White Platinum. Picked up in September. Unfortunately mine has the dead battery issue. Still loving the car in between boosts :)
Right on!

This is my "winter mode" look. You might see me around town! Usually sideways having fun in the snow lol!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Soon I'll have a White Platinum.
Currently second day "In Production" according to Ford Order Tracking website.
From Montreal , QC

·
Registered
129 Posts
The Ford tracking site had mine which I ordered Sept. 3rd as In Production Nov. 10th, Built Nov. 20th. In Transit Nov. 27th, Delivered to the dealer in Victoria on Dec. 21st and I took delivery the next day.
So don't count on getting your ride until late February. Then enjoy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
To the two Ottawa members, I think I saw a shadow black Sport go by on beachwood around 5pm this past Friday, one of you guys? Also if you don't mind me asking which dealers did you two go through and were able to negotiate the price down at all?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts