Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my copy of Dec. C&D and they've got their review of the Sport in print. Essentially they combined the results of their all-weather and summer tire write-ups.

Ken

·
Registered
624 Posts
Last week I received the latest edition of MotorTrend and they had their first drive review from when Ford had them all together in **** Mi before the car went on sale. Talk about being out in front on the Fusion Sport. Still don't understand the lack of press from the car enthusiast magazines.

Edited
Seriously we still can't say h e ll on here. I could have sworn I saw a cuss word on here not too long ago(which I disagree with) but h e ll?
That's He ll, MI for those who don't know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't understand the lack of press coverage...then again...I don't understand why these are not more widely available yet

·
Registered
447 Posts
I don't understand the lack of press coverage...then again...I don't understand why these are not more widely available yet
because ford positioned the fusion as an affordable basic car... its not sen as special at all even though its wet built an looks great.. Ford over saturated the market with too many of the low end trim builds may of which are on rental lots... consumers hate seeing their cars on rental lots... hate!!!!

then there is ford marketing the sport just like the platinum 2.0.. they are telling career women who have sexy dates to go and buy it and look cool driving around town...lol = fail

1 - 8 of 8 Posts