Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in SE Michigan we got our first snow... 1" or so on the ground, roads are covered. Coming from a 14 SE 2.0 FWD, I was more than frustrated with the winter driving experience. I decided to take a 30 minute drive on the local roads (paved and dirt) to see how this new AWD handles. Sport mode engaged, still tuned and I was ripping around corners. Digs from a stop were incredible, considering the conditions. Hard braking into turns were confident and grippy.

I'm running the conti tires and they were great. Great cornering confidence, great acceleration, and stopping was very good. Maybe I am still in the honeymoon phase, but this FuSpo is light years above my old FuSE two-O.

:D:D:D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I fully embraced the weather we got... traction control off and I was drifting through the parking lots! This thing is a blast to drive in the snow.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I’m in SE Michigan too. Took the Sport out for some fun. Amazing in snow. I have the Goodyear tires. One thing I noticed. Some of the roads get very bumpy with ruts due to snow getting packed down. (Ice bumps.) The suspension in this car makes these bumps almost disappear. We have a 15 AWD Edge and drove over the same roads an hour earlier and the bumps were very pronounced. No so with the Sport. Let the fund continue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts