Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Torrie sent me a new tune with it changed. He did not mention changed to what.
He said it was rather old info and he had changed it a while ago, but I have not updated in since 2017.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Torrie sent me a new tune with it changed. He did not mention changed to what.
He said it was rather old info and he had changed it a while ago, but I have not updated in since 2017.
Are you sure he changed it? Did you test it out? I was under impression that option was not available to us

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
If Torrie is using SCT it was probably available a long time ago, maybe as early as 2016. For HPTuners they had only defined that parameter maybe 1 year or so. It wasn't until mid to late 2018 when HPTuners unlocked the bulk of the parameters for the Fusion Sport strategy.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Are you sure he changed it? Did you test it out? I was under impression that option was not available to us

Didn't even load tune. Just got it a couple hours ago.
Will try tomorrow if it stops raining.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
If Torrie is using SCT it was probably available a long time ago, maybe as early as 2016. For HPTuners they had only defined that parameter maybe 1 year or so. It wasn't until mid to late 2018 when HPTuners unlocked the bulk of the parameters for the Fusion Sport strategy.
Then why wouldn't he have changed it on every tune since then?
Can't imagine why someone wouldn't want it. If you never brake boost,
would never even know it was changed, right??

·
Registered
394 Posts
Then why wouldn't he have changed it on every tune since then?
Can't imagine why someone wouldn't want it. If you never brake boost,
would never even know it was changed, right??
The reason I ask is because I thought I had torrie's latest version of the canned 93oct tune loaded in my car (the one he released in late 2019) and I still run into the brake override issue...if I brake boost for more than a second or two the car bogs off the line. I have to time it perfectly release brake at 2200-2300 rpm

Unless there is a newer version of the unleashed tune that I'm not aware of.. or maybe he doesn't modify the brake boost override parameter in his tunes unless you specifically request it? I'm going to email him tonight

·
Registered
386 Posts
Well, I tell you that when I brake boosted at the track, I was on the throttle from the first yellow until green. Not sure how many seconds that is, but I had no issues. I have a Torrie 93 tune.

Reactions: Engineer

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well, I tell you that when I brake boosted at the track, I was on the throttle from the first yellow until green. Not sure how many seconds that is, but I had no issues. I have a Torrie 93 tune.
I am able to do the same with my LMS tune.

·
Registered
414 Posts
A Sportsman class Full Tree will have a total of 1.5 seconds from staged to green. .500 delay between lights.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Anyone try brake boosting in 2nd gear ? I would like to know more if you have

21 - 30 of 30 Posts