Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All other functions work, including BT audio. But no sounds for calls. People can hear me fine in other end.

Ideas?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is your phone call volume turned up on your radio? I know that would be the first thing anyone would check but...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guy - not that simple. I deleted and re-paired the phone, same symptoms. BT connects, then I try to make a call, it switches to call, volume can be turned up and down but no sound from speakers. It looks like the BT switches from phone to alternate audio source repeatedly when I try to make a call then ultimately does nothing (like a muted call). I'll try to take a video tomorrow.

It works through CarPlay but I rarely use that.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks guy - not that simple. I deleted and re-paired the phone, same symptoms. BT connects, then I try to make a call, it switches to call, volume can be turned up and down but no sound from speakers. It looks like the BT switches from phone to alternate audio source repeatedly when I try to make a call then ultimately does nothing (like a muted call). I'll try to take a video tomorrow.

Try pairing a different phone to see if it's not your phone that is having issues.

·
Registered
79 Posts

Good thing is, is she is covered under warranty! :D let the dealership deal with the headache not you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts