Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

Registered
Here is a photo of my Wheel Set up. Black Chrome by Detroit Wheel and Tire , Black Center Cap, Black Lugs by Gorilla, Power Stop Z23 Break Kit. Having some issues with fitment of the front break pads. Working with Power Stop on that.

View attachment 27214
Don't break your brake pads and you shouldn't have any issues while using the brakes on your car and you won't break the bank.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Purchased a Steeda Front Sway Bar from @BlueThunder. Figured why I was having the Lowering Springs and spacers installed, I would let them go ahead and do this. Can't wait to get the Sway Bar so I can get it painted. Thanks, @BlueThunder for the easy process and the great deal!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Here is my latest Blackstone Report. 5000 miles since last change. Catch can was installed for the whole time

Attachments

Reactions: Engineer

Registered
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Had the Steeda Springs, Front Sway Bar and Garage Line Spacers installed today. Will try to get photos posted tomorrow.

Reactions: Doug

Registered
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Here are photos after installing the Steeda Lowering Springs, Front Sway Bar and Garage Line Spacers.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Window Hood
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle registration plate
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Sky
Sky Tire Vehicle Wheel Cloud

Attachments

Reactions: AisFbyM

Registered
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
My intent was to show the side of the car in order to show how the tires spaces in the wheel wells.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Well, nobody really "needs" wheel spacers. My purpose was to push the wheel out closer to the edge of the wheel well. Our wheels look like they are sitting in a cave, stock. Once you lower the car, the cave look is even more pronounced.

The spacers do give you a 40mm wider stance. With all the changes, lowering, front & rear swaybar and spacers, the cornering is much improved.

Registered
Well, nobody really "needs" wheel spacers. My purpose was to push the wheel out closer to the edge of the wheel well. Our wheels look like they are sitting in a cave, stock. Once you lower the car, the cave look is even more pronounced.

The spacers do give you a 40mm wider stance. With all the changes, lowering, front & rear swaybar and spacers, the cornering is much improved.
So a wheel with a +40mm offset will give you the same effect?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
The spacers are are 20mm so, 40mm left to right total

Registered
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I had the guys @ Luxe Auto Concepts do it for $350. They are local here and the owner, John is a great guy.

Many guys on here do it themselves for a lot less. I am just not that patient for that kind of work.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
It was a 3M Gloss Black. Don't have a part number.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Yes, I agree. But, painting is not easily reversible.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts