Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Received the rear sway bar yesterday. Today, I gave the primer coat a good scuffing and three coats of Black Satin Rust-Oleum. The UP RMM shipped Wednesday and should be here Tuesday. Will try and schedule a Oil Change and get all these installed next weekend.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well, Detroit Wheel called today to let me know that they received the shipment of the Black Chrome Wheels I had been looking for, so I ordered a set. This means putting off for another week my other installs and oil change. When they come in, my mechanic is going to have a full day. I wish I had a garage. I have all the tools with no place to work. The price you pay for selling your house and moving into a Condo.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Well, Detroit Wheel called today to let me know that they received the shipment of the Black Chrome Wheels I had been looking for, so I ordered a set. This means putting off for another week my other installs and oil change. When they come in, my mechanic is going to have a full day. I wish I had a garage. I have all the tools with no place to work. The price you pay for selling your house and moving into a Condo.
I feel your pain. I've actually had a strong desire to wrench in the last year or so, and maybe even buy an old beater just for practice, but we sold our house too and I don't have a garage any more either. Sure looking forward to the day we have one again.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Got all the work done today.
  • Steeda Rear Sway Bar
  • UP Rear Motor Mount
  • Black Chrome Wheels with black Ford Center Caps
  • Mobile One Oil Change and replaced the drain plug
  • Took oil sample for Black Stone testing.
Made a boo-boo. Ordered Gorilla Black Lug Nut Sets, Quantity of 4. But, as you all know, you actually need 5. Dooh!! So, I had to leave the stock lugs on until I get the other set of Lugs.

Even after seeing you guys write about it, I was really amazed at the size an weight difference of the stock RSB and the Steeda. Also, as stated by others, I do have minor vibration cause by the RMM, but it is nothing crazy.
20200919_095055.jpg 20200919_095048.jpg 20200919_095122.jpg 20200919_095132.jpg 20200919_142621.jpg 20200919_142011.jpg

41 - 44 of 44 Posts