Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a tuner I can just plug into obd2 port that is ready to go.it seems cd3 performance has good options ready to go. is Livernois (LMS) the way to go otherwise the SCT x4 with tuning by James ? I'm most likely going to go with them and select either the 91 or 93 octane, any reccomendaitons of 91 vs 93? I believe I have both options close to my home so either would work. Thanks

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
If your plan is to keep the stock turbos on the car, then Livernois is a very good option, however if your plan is to go big then Livernois will not tune for big turbos on a can tune , so Tuning by James or unleashed tuning would be the best option for this ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your plan is to keep the stock turbos on the car, then Livernois is a very good option, however if your plan is to go big then Livernois will not tune for big turbos on a can tune , so Tuning by James or unleashed tuning would be the best option for this ...
okay thanks for the info , I plan on keeping the stock turbos. only mod I may do is MRT exhaust

·
Registered
566 Posts
My standard answer to this question:
1) Don't modify cars until you understand what you're actually doing.
2) Search - this question has been asked and answered a hundred times.
3) Talk to the tuners. Seriously, call or email and discuss what you're looking for. Ask how they're different from the others. Everyone here will give you a different answer and tell you that whatever they have is best - do your own research and decide for yourself.

FWIW after a lot of research I decided that Livernois would suit my needs best and after almost a year I still like it a lot. That being said, I don't have anything bad to say about Torrie (from Unleashed) or James - I spoke with both and they seem great and have fantastic reputations too. Again, decide for yourself.

·
Registered
271 Posts
1) Don't modify cars until you understand what you're actually doing.
2) Search - this question has been asked and answered a hundred times.
3) Talk to the tuners. Seriously, call or email and discuss what you're looking for. Ask how they're different from the others. Everyone here will give you a different answer and tell you that whatever they have is best - do your own research and decide for yourself.
Best advices! 👏

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I'm just glad I've been doing this for over 30 years, LOL :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts