Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read alot of time slip talk on here but haven’t seen much talk of 60ft times. Looking for a realistic goal for this season. My current personal record is 1.89 Feel free to share your best 60ft time along with your mods and conditions in which you lunched (street or prepped surface).

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Best 60 ft. time but not the best 1/4 mi. ET! This run laid down with a CEL on and misfiring like crazy.
Font Material property Paper Paper product Document

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I want to say roughly 1100-1350 for reference in the midsummer. It varies so widely that I’ve given up on recording it. It’s usually been in the mid to high 70s on race days when I’m there. It’ll dip into the mid to low 60s after sunset but then the dew comes up and the air gets very loaded.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Best 60 ft. time but not the best 1/4 mi. ET! This run laid down with a CEL on and misfiring like crazy. View attachment 29754
Funny you say that. I had a 1.76 60' but it wouldn't upshift.. flashing CEL and limped to the end of the track. I have not loaded that tune again. Sorry, I can't produce the time slip. lol.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Funny you say that. I had a 1.76 60' but it wouldn't upshift.. flashing CEL and limped to the end of the track. I have not loaded that tune again. Sorry, I can't produce the time slip. lol.
So look at these two slips…back to back, nearly identical ETs & trap speed and the pass that tires broke loose had a quicker 60ft!!?? These cars are a riddle wrapped in an enigma!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Wheel slip can be a good thing with a turbo, keeps the RPM's up and you don't end up under the chargers. Hook up and it pulls the chargers down too much and you end up under them. Kinda like having the car shift to soon, car bogs down because the turbos more or less stall out.

Reactions: Shawnski
1 - 10 of 10 Posts