Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to give her a bath and it struck me that it would look even sleeker to have the clear parts blacked out too. I think it looks amazing during daytime!

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive tire Hood
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Sky Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

·
Registered
467 Posts
Went to give her a bath and it struck me that it would look even sleeker to have the clear parts blacked out too. I think it looks amazing during daytime!

View attachment 29874
Isn't the clear the reversing lights?
Looks sleek but seeing where you're reversing in a dark parking spot maybe a challenge.

Reactions: DaMiFo and Botani

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn't the clear the reversing lights?
Looks sleek but seeing where you're reversing in a dark parking spot maybe a challenge.
The reversing lights and the lower part of the brake lights. And I’ve considered the dark area parking and it’s still bright enough!

·
Registered
271 Posts

View attachment 29873 View attachment 29874 View attachment 29875
I think it is illegal, at least in my country, but looks very cool! Did you use the permanent vinyl wrap?
You inspired me to make a try with smoked wrap.
May I ask you to make a photo from longer distance please, to have bigger perspective?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it is illegal, at least in my country, but looks very cool! Did you use the permanent vinyl wrap?
You inspired me to make a try with smoked wrap.
May I ask you to make a photo from longer distance please, to have bigger perspective?
it’s not illegal here fortunately. Yes it’s just transparent vinyl wrap for lights. This one is 25%, during daylight it looks like it’s 100% but once the lights engage, they show pretty well!
and yes of course, once I get the chance, I’ll take some far-away pictures. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Wojtas

·
Registered
271 Posts
it’s not illegal here fortunately. Yes it’s just transparent vinyl wrap for lights. This one is 25%, during daylight it looks like it’s 100% but once the lights engage, they show pretty well!
and yes of course, once I get the chance, I’ll take some far-away pictures. Stay tuned.
I am asking for one more favor please :)

Make a picture when turn lights also are on. Did you change them for orange one? Here in Poland we are obliged to have the orange color to not to confuse with brake signal

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am asking for one more favor please :)

Make a picture when turn lights also are on. Did you change them for orange one? Here in Poland we are obliged to have the orange color to not to confuse with brake signal
i already have! Check the picture with my reverse lights on. The vinyl was applied then. Also no, they’re US taillights so,red turning lights

1 - 16 of 16 Posts