Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Question...they don't have the Fusion Sport on their website. So which one did you get, and where do you get the tunes?

I ordered it through Unleashed. Torrie provides custom tunes for our cars

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks.

I'm curious about this quote from the product reviews:

"Be mindful, you'll update tunes as requested, so one sent at a time (if ordered 1 custom). Example - 92 octane tune, switch back to stock for services, email to switch back after, etc. I haven't switched back yet but this is how I understand it to work. No fuss at all."

After they send me my custom tune based on my numbers, and I want to take it in for service, I switch back to stock. Why do I then need to contact them? Why cannot I just reload the custom tune I had in there the day before?

·
Registered
314 Posts
He will send them over the cloud, but I always request the file emailed to me so I can save them on google drive and organize them in the order I like on the BDX also you can rename them this way as oppose to the cloud you cannot.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have a custom MPG tune and every 3 months the transmission gets wonky and I just reload the MPG tune to overwrite
the existing MPG tune and all is good, you don't have to contact anyone for reloading a tune unless you've requested changes.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I’ve switched back to my stock tune at least 3 times for service and then back to various previous tunes. I’ve also switched back and forth between 91/E30/WMI tunes many times in the process of tuning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts