Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

Autoblog Review Up

6K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  GorgonFusionSport17 
I wouldn't compare the Charger and the Fusion simply because the Charger is enormous. It's a completely different size class, which is just as important for me as anything else and my biggest complaint with the new SHO (it's also too big). I want to carry adults in my back seat but I don't want a car that's over 200 inches long.
The Legacy seems a competitor, but I understand it's disappointingly underpowered. Or the Golf R, but it's on the smaller side. Otherwise... WRX or WRX STI? I want an automatic for the next sedan I get though, save the stick for the track. I was never into Evos until they discontinue them, of course. So I'm left mostly with the Fusion.

As far as the review, my god, it needs editing for a professional piece. Also why does everything have to be about where a car is from? I couldn't care less if my car was Martian if it's good. Maybe I'm unpatriotic but I really don't think anything should automatically get points just because it's Japanese or American; it needs to be good on its own right and as compared to its competitors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.